My Love from the Star (별에서 온 그대)

My Love from the Star is a South Korean television popular series about Do Min-Joon, a handsome alien who landed on Earth 400 years ago during the Joseon Dynasty period. Do Min-Joon possesses a near perfect appearance and enhanced physical abilities involving his vision, hearing , speed, teleporting and control time speed. Do Min-Joon holds a cynical view to human beings, falls in love with a top actress in the modern era with actress Cheon Song-Yi who looks like his late first love 400 years ago.

Starring : Gianna Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun, Yoo In Na, Park Hae Jin, Shin Sung-RokYu In-Young
Episodes : 22
Category: Korean Drama
Genres : Romance, Comedy, Fantacy
Type : TV SeriesRelease : 2013
Status : Finished
Author Rate : ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

My Love from From the Stars Episode 21 END     My Love from From the Stars Episode 20
My Love from From the Stars Episode 19               My Love from From the Stars Episode 18
My Love from From the Stars Episode 17               My Love from From the Stars Episode 16
My Love from From the Stars Episode 15               My Love from From the Stars Episode 14
My Love from From the Stars Episode 13               My Love from From the Stars Episode 12
My Love from From the Stars Episode 11               My Love from From the Stars Episode 10
My Love from From the Stars Episode 9                 My Love from From the Stars Episode 8
My Love from From the Stars Episode 7                 My Love from From the Stars Episode 6
My Love from From the Stars Episode 5                 My Love from From the Stars Episode 4
My Love from From the Stars Episode 3                 My Love from From the Stars Episode 2
My Love from From the Stars Episode 1                 My Love from From the Stars - Pilot

Cast Members







Kim Soo-Hyun Gianna Jun Park Hae-Jin Yoo In-Na Shin Sung-Rok Yu In-Young


asiatonton